1-Hour Confined Space Entry
- 5 (Registered)
1-Hour Confined Space Entry Online SST Training Course
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THIS COURSE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take the 1-Hour Confined Space Entry course?
The 1-Hour Confined Space Entry course is a specialized elective SST course that can help fulfill the requirement for an individual applying for a Site Safety Training Card.
Many employees enter and work in spaces which, because of their configuration, difficulty of entry or other factors, pose increased risk of exposure to serious hazards. A confined space is a space whose configuration and/or contents may present special dangers not found in normal work areas. Confined space is a space that:
- Is large enough and so configured that an employee can bodily enter it;
- Has limited or restricted means for entry and exit; and
- Is not designed for continuous employee occupancy.
This is an awareness level training and does not provide any other qualification or authorization outside of the Site Safety Training (SST) Card. This course has been approved by the New York City Department of Buildings, and provides 1 hour of training towards obtaining your SST card.
At the end of the course you will be able to immediately download your Certificate of Completion as a proof that you have completed the SST training.
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
1-Hour Confined Space Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate general familiarity with confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
- Recognize confined spaces and permit-required confined space
- Demonstrate awareness of administrative regulatory safety requirements associated with confined spaces
What is a Confined Space?
What is a Permit-Required Confined Space?
Who is Responsible at a Multi-Employer Worksite?
Identifying Confined Space Hazard and Controls
Awesome course. Learned a lot to help me stay safe