22-Hour Supervisor SST Upgrade Package
- 0 (Registered)
Why take the 22-Hour Supervisor SST Upgrade Package?
22-Hour Supervisor SST Upgrade package will allow existing Site Safety (Worker) SST card holders to upgrade to the mandatory training for construction supervisors on New York City construction sites with a Site Safety Plan. If you already have a Site Safety SST card and want to upgrade to a Supervisor SST card you need to complete additional 22 hours of Site Safety Training (SST). This package includes those 22 hours of SST training and, together with your training previously taken (8 Hour Fall Prevention and 2 Hour Drug & Alcohol Awareness, as well as your OSHA 30), you will be eligible to apply for the Supervisor SST card.
Workers serving as Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, Construction Superintendents, Concrete Safety Managers and competent persons at construction sites to which Local Law 196 is applicable must have a Supervisor SST Card.
Workers must only have a Supervisor SST Card if they are serving as the competent person required by Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code. Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code requires that a Construction Superintendent designate a competent person for each job site for which such Construction Superintendent is responsible and further requires that such competent person is present at the designated job site at all times active work occurs.
The package includes the cost of the Supervisor SST Card. Once you have completed all the courses and have all your documentation in order, please download the SST Card Application form, fill it in, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have not completed all the SST courses with PDH STAR, please submit payment for the Site Safety SST card before sending your application.
22-Hour Supervisor SST Upgrade Package details
This 22 Hour Supervisor SST Card Upgrade online package consists of 9 courses selected to fulfill the NYC DOB requirements for a Supervisor SST Card (provided your Site Safety SST card can be verified):
- 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 (SAF-202)
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher (SCA-B201)
- 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-B303)
- 2 Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP) (SST-B301)
- 2 Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-B304)
- 1 Hour Electrocution Prevention (SST-B102)
- 1 Hour Protection From Sun Exposure (SST-B108)
- 1 Hour Ergonomics (SST-B206)
- 1 Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness (SST-B201)
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
22-Hour Supervisor SST Upgrade Curriculum
- 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 (SAF-202)
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher (SCA-B201)
- 2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-B303)
- 2-Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP) (SST-B301)
- 2-Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-B304)
- 1-Hour Electrocution Prevention (SST-B102)
- 1-Hour Protection From Sun Exposure (SST-B108)
- 1-Hour Ergonomics (SST-B206)
- 1-Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness (SST-B201)
- YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
- Supervisors and Competent Persons