40-Hour Worker SST Package
- 135 (Registered)
40-Hour SST Worker Online Training Package
Why take the 40-Hour Worker SST package?
The 40-Hour Worker SST Package includes all courses required for you to obtain the Worker Site Safety SST Card, including OSHA 30 Outreach Training for the Construction Industry. In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, construction workers are required to complete a minimum of 40 hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides FULL 40 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement. 30 Hours are obtained by taking the OSHA 30 course and additional 10 Hours are obtained by taking a combination of 2 online courses listed below.
By taking the OSHA approved 30 hour construction outreach training, you will receive the official DOL OSHA card.
The package includes the cost of the Worker Site Safety SST Card.
Online 40 hour FULL Package: OSHA 30 + 10 Hour Site Safety Training (SST) discounted course bundle with free SST card! A great value at only $349!
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires that construction and demolition workers on job sites with a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager must have:
- 10 hours of safety training
- 30 hours of safety training by December 1, 2019
- 40 hours of safety training by September 1, 2020 (extended to 1 March 2021)
Once you have completed all the courses and have all your documentation in order, please download the SST Card Application form, fill it in, and email to email@example.com. In case you have not completed all the SST courses with PDH STAR, please submit payment for the Site Safety SST card before sending your application.
What is included in the 40-Hour Worker SST package?
This 40-Hour Worker SST Site Safety Card online package consists of 3 courses to fulfill the complete NYC DOB requirements for a Worker Site Safety SST Card:
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction (OSHA 30)
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention (SST-B307)
- 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness (SST-B302)
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages.
Curriculum is empty
- YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
- Construction Workers
Very important course for me
Thank you for your time and help with learning