62-Hour Supervisor SST Package
- NYC DOB SST, SST PACKAGES, SST SUPERVISOR
- 54 (Registered)
62-Hour SST Supervisor Online Training Package
Why take the 62-Hour Supervisor SST package?
The 62-Hour Supervisor SST Package includes all courses required for you to obtain the Supervisor SST Card, including OSHA 30 Outreach Training for the Construction Industry. In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction supervisors are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides FULL 62 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement. 30 Hours are obtained by taking the OSHA 30 course and additional 32 Hours are obtained by taking a combination of 11 online courses listed below.
By taking the OSHA approved 30 hour construction outreach training, you will receive the official DOL OSHA card.
The package includes the cost of the Supervisor SST Card.
Workers serving as Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, Construction Superintendents, Concrete Safety Managers and competent persons at construction sites to which Local Law 196 is applicable must have a Supervisor SST Card.
Workers must also have a Supervisor SST Card if they are serving as the competent person required by Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code. Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code requires that a Construction Superintendent designate a competent person for each job site for which such Construction Superintendent is responsible and further requires that such competent person is present at the designated job site at all times active work occurs.
Once you have completed all the courses and have all your documentation in order, please download the SST Card Application form, fill it in, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have not completed all the SST courses with PDH STAR, please submit payment for the Supervisor SST card before sending your application.
What is included in the 62-Hour Supervisor SST package?
This 62-Hour Supervisor SST Card online package consists of 12 courses selected to fulfill the complete NYC DOB requirements for a Supervisor SST Card:
- 30 Hour OSHA Construction (OSHA 30)
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention (SST-B307)
- 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 (SAF-202)
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher (SCA-B201)
- 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness (SST-B302)
- 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-B303)
- 2 Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP) (SST-B301)
- 2 Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-B304)
- 1 Hour Electrocution Prevention (SST-B102)
- 1 Hour Protection From Sun Exposure (SST-B108)
- 1 Hour Ergonomics (SST-B206)
- 1 Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness (SST-B201)
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages.
- YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
- Supervisors and Competent Persons
Warning: array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /home/customer/www/pdhstar.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/course-builder/learnpress-v4/single-course/tabs/instructor.php on line 20
I hope its a real person speaking