CE-019 Bridge Concrete Decks
- 15 (Registered)
Bridge Concrete Decks
This PDH online course is a part of the Civil Engineering course category. Bridge decks are an integral part of the bridge structure by providing the direct riding surface for motor vehicles. In addition, bridge decks directly transfer load from the moving traffic to the major load-carrying members. CE-019 Bridge Concrete Decks
This course is intended for use by civil and structural engineers, construction professionals and others interested in learning about bridge concrete decks.
This course is based upon 4th Edition (2015) Department of the State of California Department of Transportation publication “Bridge Design Practice”, Chapter 10, Concrete Decks.
Upon completion of this course, you will gain the following knowledge and skills:
- Precast and cast-in-place concrete decks
- Structural behavior of concrete bridge decks
- Limit state for bridge decks and method of analysis
- Design consideration for concrete bridge decks
- Detailing consideration for concrete bridge decks
- Step-by-step analysis and design of concrete bridge decks