CE-090 Foundations in Coastal Regions
- 15 (Registered)
Foundations in Coastal Regions
The Foundations in Coastal Regions online PDH course is a part of the Civil Engineering category of courses.
This course provides guidance on designing foundations, including selecting appropriate materials, in coastal regions. It provides general guidance on design criteria, foundation types, design requirements and recommendations, and includes design examples on best practice of foundation design in coastal areas
This course is intended primarily for civil engineers and structural engineers, designing foundations in coastal areas. Architects working in coastal areas may find this course useful as well.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Select appropriate foundation design criteria
- Select suitable foundation type (shallow/deep foundations)
- Set foundation design requirements
- Design piled foundations in coastal region
- Design open/deep foundations
- Design of shallow and open foundations
- Design of closed shallow foundations
- Design pier foundations