M-015 Fire Protection and Prevention
- Mechanical, PDH Courses and Webinars, Public Health
- 8 (Registered)
Fire Protection and Prevention
The Fire Protection and Prevention online 4 PDH course is a part of the Mechanical Engineering category of courses. This online engineering PDH course introduces OSHA guidance on the fire protection and prevention for protection against potential fire hazards. According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2017 fires and explosions account for around 2.5% of fatal occupational accidents. This course raises awareness about dangers of working in locations where fire is a potential hazard and provides guidance on how to prevent these types of accidents.
This course is based on OSHA Safety and Health Regulations for Construction.
This course is intended for mechanical and fire protection engineers, facility managers, project managers, other construction professionals and others interested in learning about fire protection and prevention.
At the end of this PDH online continuing education course, you will learn about:
- Various forms of fire protection in workplace and construction sites
- Fire prevention techniques
- Dangers of flammable and combustible liquids
- Dangers of working with or around liquid petroleum gas
- Dangers posed from temporary heating devices
M‐015 Fire Protection and Prevention