M-022 Gas Turbine Systems Fundamentals
- 14 (Registered)
Gas Turbine Systems Fundamentals
The Gas Turbine Systems Fundamentals online 4 PDH course is a part of the Mechanical Engineering category of courses.
This course provides fundamentals on gas turbine engine fundamentals, gas turbine generator sets, engineering auxiliary and support systems, machinery control system, electrical plant operation, and auxiliary equipment and consoles.
This course is based on United States Navy Naval Education and Training Materials (NAVEDTRA 14114), “Gas Turbine Systems”.
This course is intended for mechanical engineers, and other design and construction professionals wanting to learn about gas turbine engines.
At the end of this PDH online continuing education course, you will be able to:
- Explain various components of gas turbine systems
- Explain how gas turbines operate
- List different types of gas turbines
- Describe the machinery control system
- Describe the electrical and auxiliary equipment and components
A very good introduction to Gas Turbines