16-Hour Supervisor SST Card Renewal
- NYC DOB SST, SST PACKAGES, SST SUPERVISOR
- 0 (Registered)
16-Hour Supervisor SST Card Online Renewal Package
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take the 16-Hour Supervisor SST Card Online Renewal Package?
The 16-Hour Supervisor SST Card Online Renewal Package allows you to renew your Supervisor SST card completely online at your convenience. In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction supervisors are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’).
Workers serving as Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, Construction Superintendents, Concrete Safety Managers and competent persons at construction sites to which Local Law 196 is applicable must have a Supervisor SST Card.
Workers must only have a Supervisor SST Card if they are serving as the competent person required by Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code. Section 3301.13.12 of the New York City Building Code requires that a Construction Superintendent designate a competent person for each job site for which such Construction Superintendent is responsible and further requires that such competent person is present at the designated job site at all times active work occurs.
The package includes the cost of the Supervisor SST Card. Once you have completed all the courses and have all your documentation in order, please download the SST Card Application form, fill it in, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case you have not completed all the SST courses with PDH STAR, please submit payment for the Supervisor SST card before sending your application.
This 16 Hour Supervisor SST Card Renewal online package consists of 4 courses to fulfill the NYC DOB requirements for a Supervisor SST Card renewal:
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention (SST-B307)
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher (SCA-B201)
- 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-B303)
- 2 Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-B304)
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
For learning objectives see individual course pages.
- YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THE COURSES IN THIS PACKAGE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
- Supervisors and Competent Persons