W-ME-006 Fuel Gas Distribution Systems
- 1 (Registered)
Fuel Gas Distribution Systems Webinar
The Fuel Gas Distribution Systems online PDH webinar is a part of our group of on-demand online webinars. This is an introduction to methods, techniques and equipment for design of gas distribution systems in residential, commercial and industrial activities.
This webinar contains instructions and engineering information relating to gas distribution pipe systems, including pressure regulators, valves, meters, and other necessary appurtenances, for the distribution of fuel gas, natural and manufactured, from the point of delivery by the gas supplier to the points of connection with building piping.
This webinar is intended for mechanical and civil engineers and other design and construction professionals wanting an introduction to methods and techniques for distributing natural and manufactured gas.
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Apply safety requirements for gas distribution systems;
- Understand different principles of design for high- and low-pressure distribution systems;
- Explain system layout and line location guidance;
- Understand how-and-why of locating distribution system valves;
- Understand how to safely install pressure regulation valves;
- Explain how to control and limit pressure in high pressure distribution systems; and
- Explain how telemetering and recording gauges are employed in system management.