W-A-002 Modular Construction: 2.5 PDH
The Modular Construction online PDH webinar is a part of our group of interactive / live webinars.
This webinar provides a discussion on modular construction, it’s benefits and entry barriers, different types of modular construction, required team collaboration, contracting models, manufacturing process, a step-by-step description of modular construction process, legal and commercial issues, and a detailed “how does it work” section covering pre-design, design and post design processes.
This webinar is intended for architects, all professional engineer, construction professionals and others interested in learning about modular construction.
Modular Construction Webinar Learning Objectives:
At the end of the webinar, you will be able to
- Determine if modular construction is the right approach for a specific project
- Explain the benefits of modular construction
- Understand barriers to widespread implementation of modular construction
- Discuss project team requirements for a successful implementation of modular
- Explain different types of modular construction
- Apply a checklist for selecting modular construction
- Discuss legal and commercial issues around modular construction
Length of the Modular Construction Webinar / Activity
This webinar duration is approximately 2.5 hours.
Since this is a live / interactive webinar no quiz is required. Please note that throughout the webinar you may be required to confirm your attendance by pressing a “Call to Action” button. Failure to confirm your attendance may result in not being eligible to receive the Certificate of Completion.
Certificate of Completion
You will be able to download your Certificate of Completion immediately after the end of the webinar. PDH Star will keep a record of your certificate for the duration as required by your state of licensure. You will be able to log on to your account and view and print your past Certificate of Completion.