30-Hour SST Package
Why take the 30-Hour SST Package?
The 30-Hour SST Package is for workers who already have the OSHA 10 card, and are looking to obtain the Site Safety (Worker) SST card. If you are looking to start working in the New York City construction industry as soon as possible and get the official Site Safety SST card, this is the package you should take if you already have the OSHA 10 card.
This package is also design for holders of Temporary SST card who have received their Temporary SST card based on OSHA 10 training. Temporary SST card holders have 6 months to complete additional 30 Hours of SST training and obtain the Site Safety SST card valid for 5 years. This package includes the 30 Hour of SST training to allow the trainee to obtain the Site Safety SST card.
The package includes the cost of the Site Safety SST Card.
Please note that, to be eligible to receive the initial SST card, your OSHA card needs to be issued within the last 5 years.
What is included in the 30-Hour SST Package?
This 30-Hour SST online package consists of 12 courses to fulfill, in combination with your OSHA 10 card, the complete NYC DOB requirements for a Worker Site Safety SST Card:
- 8-Hour Fall Prevention
- 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold
- 2-Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- 1-Hour Electrocution Prevention
- 1-Hour Handling Heavy Materials and Proper Lifting Techniques
- 1-Hour hoisting and Rigging
- 1-Hour Protection form Sun Exposure
- 1-Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness
- 1-Hour Ergonomics
- 1-Hour Confined Space Entry
- 1-Hour Excavations
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course