Why take the 40-Hour Worker SST Package?
40-Hour SST Worker Site Safety Package is a mandatory training for construction workers on New York City construction sites with a Site Safety Plan. In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the construction workers are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides the full 40 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement. It includes the OSHA 30 NY approved online course as well as the 10 Hours of SST prescribed courses. The 40-Hour SST Worker Site Safety Package comes with a free SST card!
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires that construction and demolition workers on job sites with a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator, or Site Safety Manager must have:
- 10 hours of safety training
- 30 hours of safety training by December 1, 2019
- 40 hours of safety training by September 1, 2020 (extended to 1 March 2021)
This 40 Hour Site Safety Card online package consists of 3 courses selected to fulfill the FULL NYC DOB requirements for a Site Safety (Worker) SST Card:
At the end of the course you will be eligible to receive the Site Safety SST Card. The links above detail the course(s) curriculum and provide additional information on these courses.
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
There are no reviews yet.