Why take the 62-Hour Supervisor SST Package?
62-Hour Supervisor SST Site Safety Package is a mandatory training for construction supervisors on New York City construction sites with a Site Safety Plan. In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the construction supervisors are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards (SST card) as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides the full 62 hours towards the satisfaction of that requirement. It includes the OSHA 30 NY approved online course as well as the 32 Hours of SST courses. The 62-Hour SST Worker Site Safety Package comes with a free SST card! you will also recieve the official DOL OSHA 30 card in the mail.
Local Law 196 of 2017, requires Supervisors at job sites requiring a Construction Superintendent, Site Safety Coordinator or Site Safety Manager receive 62 hours of safety training by December 1, 2019. This only includes Site Safety Managers, Site Safety Coordinators, Concrete Safety Managers, Construction Superintendents and Competent Persons designated by Construction Superintendents.
This 62 Hour Supervisor SST Card online package consists of OSHA 30 course and 11 SST courses selected to fulfill the NYC DOB requirements for a Supervisor SST Card:
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention (SST-B307)
- 8 Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33 (SAF-202)
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User and Refresher (SCA-B201)
- 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness (SST-B302)
- 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting (SST-B303)
- 2 Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP) (SST-B301)
- 2 Hour Tool Box Talks (SST-B304)
- 1 Hour Electrocution Prevention (SST-B102)
- 1 Hour Protection From Sun Exposure (SST-B108)
- 1 Hour Ergonomics (SST-B206)
- 1 Hour Asbestos and Lead Awareness (SST-B201)
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course