LS-006 Data Acquisition Using LiDAR
- 4 (Registered)
Data Acquisition Using LiDAR
Data Acquisition Using LiDAR 1 hour PDH online course is a part of the Land Surveying category courses.
LiDAR surveys comprise an ever-evolving set of technologies that allow for a rapid, yet very accurate, collection of roadway asset data through a single effort which, when specified, integrated, and used correctly, can result in efficient workflows for transportation agencies. LiDAR surveys help consolidate resources, thus maximizing funding and enhancing the accuracy and integration of information.
This course discusses LiDAR data acquisition program planning and implementation requirements. The course is based on US Department of Transportation Federal Highway Administration publication Guide for Efficient Geospatial Data Acquisition using LiDAR Surveying Technology.
This course is intended for Professional Land Surveyors and Professional Engineers interested in learning about survey data acquisition using LiDAR.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand of the available data acquisition technology
- Describe survey data requirements, management and integration
- Understand basic components of LiDAR business plan
- Understand the process of establishing QA and QC procedures
- Understand how to launch a LiDAR survey program
Good info .