2-Hour Pre-Task Meeting
- 401 (Registered)
2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting Site Safety Training Online Course
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THIS COURSE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take the 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting course?
NYC Local Law 204 requires a pre-shift safety meeting by a competent person to review activities and tasks along with specific safety concerns and risks associated with fulfilling such work. The 2 Hour Pre-Task Meeting course explains why pre-task safety meetings are important and introduces the student to the components of pre-task meeting. The course also explains how to engage an adult audience and how to hold their attention during such meetings. The student will learn about when, where and how often should pre-task meetings be scheduled, who should run them, and common mistakes to avoid. This course is designed for Site Safety Training (SST) credit for NYC DOB Local Law 196 requirements.
This course is a NYC DOB SST Prescribed Course and contributes 2 hours of SST training towards the 62 Hour Supervisor SST card.
This course is actively proctored through facial biometric recognition that satisfies the requirements of the Local Law 196.
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and necessity of pre-task meetings
- Adapt these pre-task meeting guidelines and templates to their specific work situations
- Gather relevant task-to-hazard risks and effectively present such information to team members
- Describe regulations pertaining to pre-task meetings
Chapter 1: Why have pre-task meetings?
Chapter 2: Who leads the meeting?
Chapter 3: Foundation of pre-task meetings
Chapter 4: Preparing for the meeting
Chapter 5: Conducting the meeting
Chapter 6: Creating a pre-task meeting plan
Chapter 7: Course summary