2-Hour Site Safety Plan (SSP)
- 399 (Registered)
2 Hour Site Safety Plan Site Safety Training Online Course
YOU NEED TO HAVE HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND A WEB CAMERA TO TAKE THIS COURSE. YOU NEED TO ALLOW ACCESS TO YOUR CAMERA TO BE BIOMETRICALLY VERIFIED AND YOU NEED TO UPLOAD YOUR GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID.
Why take the 2 Hour Site Safety Plan course?
In order to continue to operate in the City of New York, the designated construction worker and supervisor are required to complete a minimum number of hours of approved site safety training and to carry site safety identification cards as proof of completion of the training (As per New York City Local Law 196 of 2017 also known as ‘LL196’ or ‘Local Law’). This course provides two hours towards the satisfaction of the supervisor requirement.
Site Safety Plan training program provides a basic explanation of requirements of a Site Safety Plan; when it is required, what does it contain, and who is responsible for producing, and implementing one. A Site Safety Plan is a set of drawings, that illustrate the logistics of a project, in an effort to protect the public and property during construction and demolition operations. Site Safety Plan is a blueprint for safely completing the project. It describes where equipment, sidewalk sheds, scaffolds, fences, hoists, netting, etc. will be located. It also denotes adjacent properties, streets, and sidewalks, and the necessary protection of such, and it also sequences any activities or phases as needed, to safely complete the project.
- 100% attendance of the online class is mandatory
- Complying with the PDH STAR facial biometric requirement for monitoring attendance
- Achieve a minimum of 70% in the written assessment at the end of the course
- Completion of Evaluation Form at the end of the course
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe which projects require a Site Safety Plan and why
- Demonstrate familiarity with plans and Site Safety Plans
- Point out and describe issues with an existing Site Safety Plan
- Explain how professionals use a Site Safety Plan to maintain compliance
Lesson 1: What is a Site Safety Plan?
Lesson 2: Site Safety Plans Regulatory Requirements
Lesson 3: Reading a Site Safety Plan
Lesson 4: Components of a Site Safety Plan
Lesson 5: Resources
great class. very relevant